Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

SUMMARY ITSCL 2016

SUMMARY ITSCL 2016

(Indonesia Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics)




A.    What is ITSCL?

(Indonesia Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics), together with Intralogistics (ILI), is Indonesia’s only dedicated transport and logistics exhibition for products and services dedicated to the physical distribution of goods, supply chain and material handling. It aims to be a key partner of the industry by bringing government, international and domestic participants of the complete transport and supply chain industry all together in one place. The show provides opportunities to present  products and solutions, share experiences and network, with the aim of seeking solutions to increase efficiency and reduce the cost of transport and logistics in Indonesia.
This year ITSCL held on 19th october in JIEXPO kemayoran. There are so many company in ITSCL 2016 from Indonesia and also from outside Indonesia.  Most of them is already joined BLC (Bonded Logistic Center). So, what happened in ITSCL?
The ITSCL Cold Chain Exhibition offers complete opportunity to showcase product and service information to the largest public refrigerated warehouses, refrigerated logistics, refrigerated construction, and refrigerated transportation, ITSCL Cool will gather international exhibitors from all over the world during the event.
A rendezvous for integrated END-TO-END SUPPLY CHAIN PROGRAM IN AN ONLINE WORLD where decision makers in distribution, logistics, warehouse and supply chain simultaneously attending the Logistics & E-Commerce expo for the latest developments for online world, in a pioneering time of change driven by technology.
Brings together a worldwide assembly of all on- and off-road professionals, presenting a strong beneficial interplay with engineers, supply managers and executives.

B.    What I do in ITSCL?

First, I heard ITSCL on radio and then I thinking about going to that place because its so interesting, and also because the event is in one line with my major at my university. Im so curious and finally I can come to see the event with all of my friends (eventhought I can’t join the seminar). In that place I see so much company, and the hot topic for them is about the Bonded Logistic Center. They said, BLC is very helpful to reducing the cost, which mean efficient and effective. I also go to Customs stan and asking so many question about Customs, and also I get more information that every companies in BLC must have a customs office in their companies, from what I know before Customs is just watching the activities through the CCTV. And in ITSCL there are so many new invention for the future of Logistic and SCM activities, for the example is a warehouse with storaging system that more than usual in the other warehouse, and its more useful especially for the valuable goods (I can’t believe that I just forgot the name-__-). Anyway its really usefull to come to this exhibition event, I can add my knowledge too (and also met Ibu Sri Mulyani too* - *). I love this event, thankyou~


No comments:

Post a Comment